|A conference presented by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
- Mergers and acquisitions: negotiating the deal and M&A for companies in distress
- Mining: mining and water
- Energy: renewable energy
- Labour: discrimination
- Art and law: buying and selling artworks
- Banking: the economic crisis and the banking industry
- Antitrust: cartel enforcement and leniency programmes
|- Arbitration in Latin America: the impact of global crisis on arbitration practice. Lessons and expectations for the post-crisis era
- Taxes: globalisation of taxes and double taxation treaties
- Law firm management: main issues
Who should attend?
Lawyers practicing M&A law, mining specialists and water law practitioners, labour law practicing lawyers, art and law specialists, galleries and museums counsels, private collectors, banking law specialists, antitrust practitioners and litigators, arbiters, arbitration lawyers and litigators, law firm managers and managing partners, young lawyers interested in international cross-border transactions.
ONLY HARD COPY REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED NOW! SEND YOUR REGISTRATION FORM DULY COMPLETED TO
Attend the Biannual IBA Latin American Regional Forum AND the IBA Bar Leaders conferences for a discounted overall fee. Click here and register now.
|In association with: