A conference presented by the IBA Corporate Counsel Forum and supported by the IBA European Forum.
This conference offers a rare opportunity for all legal executives and practitioners to discuss and update their legal knowledge with particular focus on developments that have made a significant impact on in-house counsel in the past year.
The conference will cover the following topics:
• Crisis decision-making: an exclusive movie screening and interactive discussion
• Voluntary to mandatory: the metamorphosis of initiative into law
• Challenges when going global: entering new markets
• Current important antitrust decisions
• Diversity, gender, age and other important employment issues affecting the workforce
• Open floor discussion – opportunities for efficiency and improved performance
• Is the merely quantifiable really real? Metrics, data capture and quantitative reporting to management
• How to be an in-house leader: the evolving role of in-house counsel
Also introducing ‘Speed Table Talks’ – a new interactive session to exchange your views and opinions on a variety of issues affecting in-house counsel.
Dr Hans Wijers: CEO, Akzo Nobel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Peter Solmssen: Member of Corporate Executive Committee and General Counsel, Siemens AG, Munich, Germany
Who should attend?
All levels of in-house lawyers/corporate counsel involved in cross-border commercial transactions and senior practitioners from across Europe and around the world.
The International Bar Association look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt am Main.