|"I am delighted to invite you to the International Bar Association’s 2009 Annual Conference in Madrid.
As one of Europe’s largest financial centres, Madrid is a perfect location for our huge network of international legal practitioners to gather,
in order to learn from each other and to spend
time with our colleagues."
- Fernando Peláez-Pier
- The largest gathering of the international legal community in the world.
- A meeting place of more than 3,500 lawyers and legal professionals from around the world
- More than 150 working sessions covering all areas of practice relevant to international legal practitioners
- The opportunity to generate new business with many of the leading firms in the world’s key cities
- Registration fee which entitles you to attend as many working sessions throughout the week as you wish
- Continuing legal education and continuing professional development
- A variety of social functions providing ample opportunity to network and see the city’s key sights. Take a look at the social programme
- Integrated guest’s programme
- Excursion and tours programme. Download the Accommodation and Tours brochure (PDF)
International Bar Association