This conference will bring together leading experts in capital markets to discuss topics such as:
• IPO (Initial Public Offering)
• How to prepare a company for IPO
• Aspects of success of a going public deal
• Foreign offer and BDR (Brazilian Depositary Receipts)
• Becoming a public company: motivations and advantages
• CVM (Comissão de Valores Mobiliarios) regulations and trends
• Conducting an IPO: company overview
• Changes to a company’s culture following an IPO
Who should attend?
Senior executives of public companies, investment bankers and financial advisers, hedge fund managers, private equity investors, regulatory and stock exchange officials, securities and banking lawyers and those generally in the banking and finance industry.
The IBA would like to thank the sponsors for their generous support;